This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Commit messages and the move to git
- From: "Richard Earnshaw (lists)" <Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>, Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: Segher Boessenkool <segher at kernel dot crashing dot org>, esr at thyrsus dot com, Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>, GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2019 15:05:31 +0000
- Subject: Re: Commit messages and the move to git
- References: <20191107142727.GA72444@thyrsus.com> <email@example.com> <20191109060151.GA82270@thyrsus.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20191118155549.GH16031@gate.crashing.org> <email@example.com> <20191118171115.GI16031@gate.crashing.org> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <alpine.DEB.email@example.com> <alpine.DEB.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20191219111624.GS10088@tucnak>
On 19/12/2019 11:16, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
On Thu, Dec 19, 2019 at 12:01:28AM +0000, Joseph Myers wrote:
re PR c/92324 (ICE in expand_direct_optab_fn, at internal-fn.c:2890 [checkme: tree-optimization SVN r277822])
re PR c/92324 (ICE in expand_direct_optab_fn, at internal-fn.c:2890 [checkme: tree-optimization SVN r277955])
re PR c/92324 (ICE in expand_direct_optab_fn, at internal-fn.c:2890 [checkme: tree-optimization SVN r277958])
re PR c/92324 (ICE in expand_direct_optab_fn, at internal-fn.c:2890 [checkme: tree-optimization SVN r278289])
These are correct PR numbers, guess easiest check would be change c ->
tree_optimization in the bugzilla to match what the bug really was.
Yes, we can certainly fix the bugzilla entries if that's easier. To
pick the changes up we'd have to rebuild the cache that my scripts use
to avoid hammering the bugzilla service, but Joseph can do that now
successfully, so it shouldn't be a problem as long as we know that needs
[not using the cache risks the PR data not being pulled properly during
a conversion run due to network or load-dependent issues on the gcc server].