This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: can not found mcp/mpfr/gmp, but i has installed them.
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: 刘 加权 <liujiaquan at ultrain dot io>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2019 09:50:25 +0000
- Subject: Re: can not found mcp/mpfr/gmp, but i has installed them.
- References: <11DEE097-5B79-4CA4-8EED-D7E6508C862D@ultrain.io>
On Sat, 14 Dec 2019 at 07:19, 刘 加权 <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> cmd 1 : ./configure --disable-multilib --prefix=/usr/local --with-mpc=/usr/local --with-mpfr=/usr/local --with-gmp=/usr/local && make -j4 && sudo make install
> cmd 2 : ./configure --disable-multilib --prefix=/usr/local && make -j4 && sudo make install
> after I installed mpfr mpc gmp , I use --with-mpc=/usr/local to set the path,
> but configure give me the error blew:
This is the wrong mailing list for your question, you should have sent
it to gcc-help instead.
I suggest you follow the advice of
https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/InstallingGCC as it makes things much easier.