Clinical Laboratory Professionals

Hi,

I'm curious to know if you would be interested in purchasing "Clinical
Laboratory Professionals" for Sales and Marketing campaign.

Each Contact on the List Contains: Contact Name, Company Name, Job Title,
Website, Industry, SIC Code, Email address, Direct Mail address, Telephone
Number, Revenue Size of the Company, Employee Size, etc.

Please let me know your: Target Titles: _________ and Target Geography
Location: _____________ So that I can send you more information for your
review.

Let me know if you are Interested and I will get back to you with the Counts
and Pricing structure.

Regards,

Janice Fox

Sr. Demand Generation

To opt out kindly reply back with 'Not Interested'.