Could I obtain the forms needed to make a contribution?

I want to add a compiler warning, if it will get accepted. It's a
-Wlines warning. My employer bans the __LINE__ macro as well as the
ones warned by the -Wdate-time warning, because there is a consensus
that the addition of whitespace or comments should not yield different
binary output for our project. Would this patch get accepted?