Re: How to modify Bugzilla tracker

It works.

Thanks,
Feng

From: gcc-owner@gcc.gnu.org <gcc-owner@gcc.gnu.org> on behalf of Feng Xue OS <fxue@os.amperecomputing.com>
Sent: Friday, December 13, 2019 10:13 AM
To: Jonathan Wakely; Andreas Schwab
Cc: Thomas Schwinge; gcc@gcc.gnu.org; overseers@sourceware.org
Subject: Re: How to modify Bugzilla tracker

> On Thu, 12 Dec 2019 at 09:29, Andreas Schwab <schwab@suse.de> wrote:

>> > @sourceware.org and @gcc.gnu.org accounts are also separate, and I
>> > don't see your name in the GCC MAINTAINERS file (apologies if I missed
>> > it).
>>
>> The fxue@gcc.gnu.org account already exists, he just needs to use it.

> Ah OK, so just use the "reset password" link to get access to that account then.

But I did not know I own fxue@gcc.gnu.org, and do not know how to access
the email, to which "reset password" instructions will be sent.

Actually, I tried to ask for oversees to create a gcc.gnu.org account, but was told
it is not needed for I already have one @sourceware.org.

BTW: I'm not a maintainer.

Thanks,
Feng