gcc archive
date index for December, 2019

This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.

Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

December 31, 2019
17:26 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Segher Boessenkool
14:13 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Richard Earnshaw (lists)
13:43 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Joseph Myers
12:48 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Segher Boessenkool
03:09 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Eric S. Raymond
00:23 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Segher Boessenkool

December 30, 2019
22:58 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Joseph Myers
22:37 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Segher Boessenkool
16:08 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Richard Earnshaw (lists)
15:49 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Maxim Kuvyrkov
15:38 Re: Git conversion: fixing email addresses from ChangeLog files Richard Earnshaw (lists)
15:36 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Richard Earnshaw (lists)
15:31 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Richard Earnshaw (lists)
13:01 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Maxim Kuvyrkov
12:39 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Maxim Kuvyrkov
00:44 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Julien "FrnchFrgg" Rivaud
00:31 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Julien "FrnchFrgg" Rivaud
00:18 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Joseph Myers

December 29, 2019
23:57 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Jeff Law
23:13 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Segher Boessenkool
23:00 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Joseph Myers
22:56 Re: Git conversion: fixing email addresses from ChangeLog files Eric S. Raymond
22:52 Re: Git conversion: fixing email addresses from ChangeLog files Joseph Myers
22:47 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Eric S. Raymond
22:42 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Joseph Myers
22:41 gcc-10-20191229 is now available gccadmin
22:39 Re: The far past of GCC Joseph Myers
22:31 Re: Git conversion: fixing email addresses from ChangeLog files Richard Earnshaw (lists)
22:25 Re: Git conversion: fixing email addresses from ChangeLog files Eric S. Raymond
22:24 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Richard Earnshaw (lists)
21:31 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Thomas Koenig
18:55 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Joseph Myers
18:31 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Maxim Kuvyrkov
17:44 Re: Git conversion: fixing email addresses from ChangeLog files Joseph Myers
17:31 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Ian Lance Taylor via gcc
17:22 Re: Git conversion: fixing email addresses from ChangeLog files Jeff Law
16:47 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Mark Wielaard
16:37 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Julien '_FrnchFrgg_' RIVAUD
16:32 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Richard Earnshaw
16:25 Re: Git conversion: fixing email addresses from ChangeLog files Richard Earnshaw (lists)
16:18 Re: The far past of GCC Eric S. Raymond
15:01 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Segher Boessenkool
14:12 Re: The far past of GCC Mark Wielaard
13:51 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Julien '_FrnchFrgg_' RIVAUD
13:48 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Julien '_FrnchFrgg_' RIVAUD
13:31 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Segher Boessenkool
13:26 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Segher Boessenkool
13:14 Re: The far past of GCC Richard Kenner
12:45 Re: The far past of GCC Eric S. Raymond
12:32 Re: Git conversion: fixing email addresses from ChangeLog files Eric S. Raymond
12:15 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Segher Boessenkool
11:47 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Julien '_FrnchFrgg_' RIVAUD
11:42 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Julien '_FrnchFrgg_' RIVAUD
11:02 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Richard Biener
10:41 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Segher Boessenkool
04:16 Re: The far past of GCC Jeff Law
01:45 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Julien "FrnchFrgg" Rivaud

December 28, 2019
23:20 Re: Git conversion: fixing email addresses from ChangeLog files Richard Earnshaw (lists)
23:09 Re: Git conversion: fixing email addresses from ChangeLog files Richard Earnshaw (lists)
22:41 gcc-9-20191228 is now available gccadmin
21:13 Re: Question about sizeof after struct change Nathan Sidwell
20:28 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Segher Boessenkool
20:11 Re: Git conversion: fixing email addresses from ChangeLog files Segher Boessenkool
20:01 Re: PPC64 libmvec implementation of sincos GT
19:18 Re: Git conversion: fixing email addresses from ChangeLog files Eric S. Raymond
18:54 Re: Git conversion: fixing email addresses from ChangeLog files Joseph Myers
18:37 Re: Git conversion: fixing email addresses from ChangeLog files Andreas Schwab
17:34 Re: Git conversion: fixing email addresses from ChangeLog files Joseph Myers
17:23 Re: Git conversion: fixing email addresses from ChangeLog files Richard Earnshaw (lists)
17:14 Re: Git conversion: fixing email addresses from ChangeLog files Joseph Myers
17:11 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Richard Earnshaw (lists)
16:55 Re: Git conversion: fixing email addresses from ChangeLog files Richard Earnshaw (lists)
16:36 Re: Git conversion: fixing email addresses from ChangeLog files Joseph Myers
16:34 Re: Git conversion: fixing email addresses from ChangeLog files Richard Earnshaw (lists)
16:30 Re: Test GCC conversion with reposurgeon available Joseph Myers
14:54 Re: Git conversion: fixing email addresses from ChangeLog files Segher Boessenkool
13:05 Re: Git conversion: fixing email addresses from ChangeLog files Joseph Myers
12:19 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Segher Boessenkool
12:04 Re: Git conversion: fixing email addresses from ChangeLog files Jakub Jelinek
11:37 Re: Git conversion: fixing email addresses from ChangeLog files Segher Boessenkool
11:23 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Joseph Myers
08:53 The far past of GCC Eric S. Raymond
02:43 Re: Test GCC conversion with reposurgeon available Eric S. Raymond
02:33 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Eric S. Raymond
02:27 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Eric S. Raymond
01:55 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Eric S. Raymond

December 27, 2019
22:40 gcc-8-20191227 is now available gccadmin
21:43 Re: Test GCC conversion with reposurgeon available Joseph Myers
21:30 Re: Test GCC conversion with reposurgeon available Andreas Schwab
21:29 Re: Test GCC conversion with reposurgeon available Andreas Schwab
19:47 Git conversion: fixing email addresses from ChangeLog files Richard Earnshaw (lists)
19:16 Re: What's the plan for git-only branches? Segher Boessenkool
18:40 Re: What's the plan for git-only branches? Joseph Myers
18:11 Re: What's the plan for git-only branches? Richard Biener
17:58 Re: What's the plan for git-only branches? Joseph Myers
17:44 What's the plan for git-only branches? David Malcolm
14:44 Re: C2X Proposal, merge '.' and '->' C operators Tadeus Prastowo
14:40 Re: Test GCC conversion with reposurgeon available Segher Boessenkool
14:37 Re: Test GCC conversion with reposurgeon available Richard Earnshaw
13:35 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Segher Boessenkool
13:29 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Segher Boessenkool
12:37 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Richard Earnshaw (lists)
12:21 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Joseph Myers
12:06 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Alexandre Oliva
11:35 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Joseph Myers
11:33 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Andrew Pinski
11:21 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Richard Earnshaw (lists)
10:14 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Maxim Kuvyrkov
06:23 Re: C2X Proposal, merge '.' and '->' C operators J Decker
01:32 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Joseph Myers

December 26, 2019
23:38 Re: Test GCC conversion with reposurgeon available Eric S. Raymond
22:57 Re: Test GCC conversion with reposurgeon available Vincent Lefevre
22:33 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Joseph Myers
22:32 Re: Test GCC conversion with reposurgeon available Eric S. Raymond
22:25 Re: Test GCC conversion with reposurgeon available Toon Moene
21:31 Re: Test GCC conversion with reposurgeon available Eric S. Raymond
21:19 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Eric S. Raymond
21:03 Re: Test GCC conversion with reposurgeon available Vincent Lefevre
20:31 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Richard Biener
20:28 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Joseph Myers
20:08 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Alexandre Oliva
19:16 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Eric S. Raymond
18:59 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Joseph Myers
18:36 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Jakub Jelinek
16:58 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Joseph Myers
16:11 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Maxim Kuvyrkov
12:10 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Joseph Myers
11:17 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Jakub Jelinek
11:04 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Joseph Myers
06:09 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Alexandre Oliva

December 25, 2019
19:40 Re: Test GCC conversion with reposurgeon available Eric S. Raymond
19:33 Re: Test GCC conversion with reposurgeon available Eric S. Raymond
19:19 Re: Test GCC conversion with reposurgeon available Eric S. Raymond
19:18 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Segher Boessenkool
18:50 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Eric S. Raymond
17:15 Re: Test GCC conversion with reposurgeon available Segher Boessenkool
15:36 Re: Test GCC conversion with reposurgeon available Joseph Myers
15:10 Re: Test GCC conversion with reposurgeon available Andreas Schwab
14:41 Re: Test GCC conversion with reposurgeon available Joseph Myers
14:32 Re: Test GCC conversion with reposurgeon available Andreas Schwab
14:16 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Joseph Myers
14:13 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Joseph Myers
12:24 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Segher Boessenkool
12:23 Re: Test GCC conversion with reposurgeon available Eric S. Raymond
12:10 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Segher Boessenkool
12:07 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Eric S. Raymond
11:20 Re: Test GCC conversion with reposurgeon available Joseph Myers
11:03 Re: Test GCC conversion with reposurgeon available Roman Zhuykov
08:12 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Alexandre Oliva

December 24, 2019
20:04 The new Subversion reader in reposurgeon is complete for GCC purposes Eric S. Raymond
18:14 Re: Test GCC conversion with reposurgeon available Segher Boessenkool
17:17 Re: Test GCC conversion with reposurgeon available Joseph Myers
15:55 Re: Test GCC conversion with reposurgeon available Segher Boessenkool
13:53 ♡ Hey! Mine helpmate gave your email... Floriane
11:50 Re: Test GCC conversion with reposurgeon available Joseph Myers
10:57 Re: Test GCC conversion with reposurgeon available Maxim Kuvyrkov
07:37 Re: Question about sizeof after struct change Richard Biener

December 23, 2019
17:30 Question about sizeof after struct change Erick Ochoa
17:27 Re: Test GCC conversion with reposurgeon available Roman Zhuykov

December 22, 2019
22:41 gcc-10-20191222 is now available gccadmin
13:57 Re: Test GCC conversion with reposurgeon available Joseph Myers
13:25 Respondez sil vous plait Barbara

December 21, 2019
23:04 Re: C2X Proposal, merge '.' and '->' C operators Eric Botcazou
22:41 gcc-9-20191221 is now available gccadmin
19:11 Re: C2X Proposal, merge '.' and '->' C operators Allan Sandfeld Jensen
18:51 Re: C2X Proposal, merge '.' and '->' C operators Ian Lance Taylor
18:27 Re: C2X Proposal, merge '.' and '->' C operators Eric Gallager

December 20, 2019
23:53 Re: Commit messages and the move to git Joseph Myers
23:23 Re: Commit messages and the move to git Jonathan Wakely
23:00 Re: Does gcc automatically lower optimization level for very large routines? Dmitry Mikushin
22:58 Re: Commit messages and the move to git Joseph Myers
22:52 Re: Does gcc automatically lower optimization level for very large routines? Segher Boessenkool
22:41 gcc-8-20191220 is now available gccadmin
22:11 Re: Commit messages and the move to git Jonathan Wakely
21:41 Re: Commit messages and the move to git Joseph Myers
21:30 Re: Commit messages and the move to git Jonathan Wakely
20:30 Re: Commit messages and the move to git Joseph Myers
20:16 Re: C2X Proposal, merge '.' and '->' C operators J Decker
20:04 Re: C2X Proposal, merge '.' and '->' C operators J Decker
19:59 Re: C2X Proposal, merge '.' and '->' C operators J Decker
16:28 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Segher Boessenkool
16:22 Re: Does gcc automatically lower optimization level for very large routines? Jonathan Wakely
16:05 Re: Does gcc automatically lower optimization level for very large routines? Qing Zhao
14:34 OpenACC regression and development pace Thomas Koenig
12:37 Sign in and discover how to isolate “resting trends”, buy them, and watch them snap back to life Garrett Richard
11:13 Re: Does gcc automatically lower optimization level for very large routines? Richard Biener
11:08 Re: Need sanity check on DSE vs expander issue Richard Biener
10:42 Re: Executable file Jonathan Wakely
08:17 Re: Need sanity check on DSE vs expander issue Jakub Jelinek
07:35 Re: Need sanity check on DSE vs expander issue Andrew Pinski
07:25 Re: Need sanity check on DSE vs expander issue Jeff Law
07:09 Re: Need sanity check on DSE vs expander issue Richard Biener
02:20 Need sanity check on DSE vs expander issue Jeff Law
01:58 Re: Does gcc automatically lower optimization level for very large routines? Dmitry Mikushin
01:32 Re: Does gcc automatically lower optimization level for very large routines? David Edelsohn
00:41 Re: Does gcc automatically lower optimization level for very large routines? Jeff Law
00:27 Re: Errors building libgcc for powerpc64le-linux-gnu Segher Boessenkool
00:08 Re: Errors building libgcc for powerpc64le-linux-gnu Ian Lance Taylor via gcc

December 19, 2019
23:07 Re: Does gcc automatically lower optimization level for very large routines? Qing Zhao
22:51 Re: Does gcc automatically lower optimization level for very large routines? Dmitry Mikushin
22:06 Re: Option flag with string arguments David Malcolm
22:05 Re: Option flag with string arguments Erick Ochoa
22:04 patch to fix PR92905 Vladimir Makarov
22:01 Re: Option flag with string arguments Jozef Lawrynowicz
21:47 Option flag with string arguments Erick Ochoa
20:52 Re: How to run LTO tests? Erick Ochoa
20:50 Re: How to run LTO tests? Andrew Pinski
20:48 How to run LTO tests? Erick Ochoa
19:00 Re: Could I obtain the forms needed to make a contribution? Dmitry Grinberg
18:23 Re: Could I obtain the forms needed to make a contribution? Richard Sandiford
16:43 Re: Commit messages and the move to git Joseph Myers
16:39 Re: Commit messages and the move to git Jonathan Wakely
16:37 Does gcc automatically lower optimization level for very large routines? Qing Zhao
16:36 Re: Struct declaration and initialization in TREES Erick Ochoa
16:33 Re: Commit messages and the move to git Joseph Myers
16:29 Re: Test GCC conversion with reposurgeon available Joseph Myers
16:28 Re: Commit messages and the move to git Jonathan Wakely
16:27 Re: Commit messages and the move to git Jonathan Wakely
16:08 Re: Test GCC conversions (publicly) available Eric S. Raymond
16:06 Re: Commit messages and the move to git Richard Earnshaw (lists)
16:03 Re: Test GCC conversions (publicly) available Richard Earnshaw (lists)
16:00 Re: Commit messages and the move to git Joseph Myers
16:00 Re: Test GCC conversions (publicly) available Eric S. Raymond
15:55 Re: Test GCC conversion with reposurgeon available Joseph Myers
15:49 Re: Commit messages and the move to git Joseph Myers
15:48 Re: Commit messages and the move to git Richard Earnshaw (lists)
15:48 Re: Commit messages and the move to git Jonathan Wakely
15:47 Re: Commit messages and the move to git Joseph Myers
15:44 Re: Commit messages and the move to git Jonathan Wakely
15:20 Re: Commit messages and the move to git Richard Earnshaw (lists)
15:17 Re: Commit messages and the move to git Jonathan Wakely
15:05 Re: Commit messages and the move to git Richard Earnshaw (lists)
14:40 Re: Test GCC conversions (publicly) available Joseph Myers
14:29 Re: Commit messages and the move to git Joseph Myers
14:06 Re: Test GCC conversions (publicly) available Eric S. Raymond
13:51 Re: Test GCC conversions (publicly) available Mark Wielaard
13:34 Re: Commit messages and the move to git Jonathan Wakely
12:42 Re: Commit messages and the move to git Richard Earnshaw (lists)
12:35 Re: Commit messages and the move to git Jonathan Wakely
12:33 Re: Commit messages and the move to git Richard Earnshaw (lists)
12:23 Re: Commit messages and the move to git Jonathan Wakely
11:58 Re: Commit messages and the move to git Richard Earnshaw (lists)
11:50 Re: Commit messages and the move to git Richard Earnshaw (lists)
11:16 Re: Commit messages and the move to git Jakub Jelinek
11:05 Re: Commit messages and the move to git Jonathan Wakely
09:50 Re: can not found mcp/mpfr/gmp, but i has installed them. Jonathan Wakely
09:27 Re: Commit messages and the move to git Jonathan Wakely
07:26 Re: Options disabled under -Os Kewen.Lin
05:50 Re: Test GCC conversion with reposurgeon available Jason Merrill
05:46 Re: Unix philosopy vs. poor semantic locality Eric S. Raymond
04:44 REQUEST FOR ORIGINAL INVOICE COPY VSJ19-102793 Mr . Ronald . N .
03:16 Re: Unix philosopy vs. poor semantic locality Joseph Myers
02:34 Unix philosopy vs. poor semantic locality Eric S. Raymond
00:58 Re: Test GCC conversion with reposurgeon available Joseph Myers
00:57 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Eric S. Raymond
00:46 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Eric S. Raymond
00:36 Re: Test GCC conversion with reposurgeon available Bernd Schmidt
00:01 Re: Commit messages and the move to git Joseph Myers

December 18, 2019
23:43 Re: Commit messages and the move to git Joseph Myers
21:55 Re: Test GCC conversion with reposurgeon available Joseph Myers
20:43 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Jeff Law
19:50 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Segher Boessenkool
18:33 Re: Struct declaration and initialization in TREES Erick Ochoa
18:24 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Joseph Myers
18:16 Re: Test GCC conversion with reposurgeon available Joseph Myers
18:07 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Jeff Law
17:27 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Segher Boessenkool
16:50 Re: PPC64 libmvec implementation of sincos GT
16:49 Options disabled under -Os Visda.Vokhshoori
15:58 Re: Errors building libgcc for powerpc64le-linux-gnu Segher Boessenkool
15:43 Re: Code bloat due to silly IRA cost model? Richard Sandiford
15:29 Re: Code bloat due to silly IRA cost model? Segher Boessenkool
14:36 Re: Test GCC conversion with reposurgeon available Joseph Myers
13:38 Your request is being processed Kennedy Peter
13:10 Re: Test GCC conversion with reposurgeon available Jason Merrill
11:02 Re: Struct declaration and initialization in TREES Richard Biener
03:28 Re: Test GCC conversion with reposurgeon available Joseph Myers
00:52 Re: Test GCC conversion with reposurgeon available Joseph Myers
00:51 Re: Test GCC conversion with reposurgeon available Eric S. Raymond

December 17, 2019
23:33 Re: Test GCC conversion with reposurgeon available Bernd Schmidt
21:32 Test GCC conversion with reposurgeon available Joseph Myers
19:31 Struct declaration and initialization in TREES Erick Ochoa
15:04 Fw:Spero che sia stato piacevole lavorare gelomario83
10:53 Re: C2X Proposal, merge '.' and '->' C operators Florian Weimer
08:56 Lost Nadia Udchitz
04:59 Re: C2X Proposal, merge '.' and '->' C operators J Decker

December 16, 2019
23:44 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Eric S. Raymond
23:36 Re: Question about struct identifiers after modifications. Andrew Pinski
23:34 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Eric S. Raymond
23:26 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Joseph Myers
23:24 Question about struct identifiers after modifications. Erick Ochoa
23:19 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Eric S. Raymond
23:18 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Joseph Myers
22:42 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Segher Boessenkool
22:14 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Jeff Law
21:59 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Segher Boessenkool
20:38 Clinical Laboratory Professionals Janice Fox
19:15 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Eric S. Raymond
17:57 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Richard Biener
17:40 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Jeff Law
17:32 Git transition Richard Earnshaw
17:08 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Joseph Myers
16:55 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Jeff Law
16:47 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Segher Boessenkool
16:47 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Jeff Law
16:39 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Jeff Law
16:37 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Eric S. Raymond
16:36 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Joseph Myers
16:29 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Joseph Myers
16:27 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Eric S. Raymond
16:04 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Jeff Law
15:37 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Segher Boessenkool
14:17 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Mark Wielaard
14:13 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Joseph Myers
14:12 Re: Code bloat due to silly IRA cost model? Richard Sandiford
14:05 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Segher Boessenkool
13:56 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Joseph Myers
13:54 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Eric S. Raymond
13:53 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Joseph Myers
13:52 Re: Code bloat due to silly IRA cost model? Georg-Johann Lay
13:51 C2X Proposal, merge '.' and '->' C operators J Decker
13:36 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Segher Boessenkool
13:33 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Segher Boessenkool
12:43 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Mark Wielaard
11:51 Could I obtain the forms needed to make a contribution? Eric Curtin
11:49 Executable file lindorx
11:29 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Joseph Myers
09:53 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Mark Wielaard
08:48 Gcc Isabella Kathryn
07:52 Re: Usage of C11 Annex K Bounds-checking interfaces on GCC Didier Kryn
03:45 Re: Usage of C11 Annex K Bounds-checking interfaces on GCC Jeffrey Walton
02:43 Re: Usage of C11 Annex K Bounds-checking interfaces on GCC Liu Hao
02:19 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Joseph Myers

December 15, 2019
22:41 gcc-10-20191215 is now available gccadmin
20:02 Re: Usage of C11 Annex K Bounds-checking interfaces on GCC Jeffrey Walton
19:21 Re: Errors building libgcc for powerpc64le-linux-gnu Segher Boessenkool
18:25 Re: Usage of C11 Annex K Bounds-checking interfaces on GCC David Brown
17:43 Re: Errors building libgcc for powerpc64le-linux-gnu Ian Lance Taylor via gcc
16:36 Setting up a wiki for GNU Project volunteers? Carlos O'Donell
07:25 Re: Errors building libgcc for powerpc64le-linux-gnu Segher Boessenkool
01:59 Re: Usage of C11 Annex K Bounds-checking interfaces on GCC Jeffrey Walton

December 14, 2019
22:40 gcc-9-20191214 is now available gccadmin
20:47 Re: Errors building libgcc for powerpc64le-linux-gnu Ian Lance Taylor via gcc
18:52 Errors building libgcc for powerpc64le-linux-gnu Ian Lance Taylor via gcc
17:36 Re: Usage of C11 Annex K Bounds-checking interfaces on GCC Martin Sebor
07:19 can not found mcp/mpfr/gmp, but i has installed them. 刘 加权

December 13, 2019
22:40 gcc-8-20191213 is now available gccadmin
22:31 Re: Code bloat due to silly IRA cost model? Richard Sandiford
18:59 Re: Code bloat due to silly IRA cost model? Segher Boessenkool
17:23 Take a try and discover how to isolate “resting trends”, buy them, and watch them snap back to life Kennedy Matthew
16:22 Re: Code bloat due to silly IRA cost model? Richard Sandiford
16:04 Re: Code bloat due to silly IRA cost model? Segher Boessenkool
12:46 Re: Code bloat due to silly IRA cost model? Richard Sandiford
11:58 Re: Code bloat due to silly IRA cost model? Georg-Johann Lay
10:53 Project Agreement Lacy Johnson
10:38 Project Agreement Lacy Johnson
03:05 Re: How to modify Bugzilla tracker Feng Xue OS
02:13 Re: How to modify Bugzilla tracker Feng Xue OS

December 12, 2019
17:12 Re: Multi-Threading GCC Continuation Nicholas Krause
16:38 Re: Multi-Threading GCC Continuation Segher Boessenkool
16:27 Re: GCC static analysis branch now available on Compiler Explorer Martin Sebor
15:21 Re: Multi-Threading GCC Continuation Nicholas Krause
09:43 Re: How to modify Bugzilla tracker Jonathan Wakely
09:29 Re: How to modify Bugzilla tracker Andreas Schwab
09:21 Re: How to modify Bugzilla tracker Jonathan Wakely
09:19 Re: How to modify Bugzilla tracker Thomas Schwinge
09:11 Re: Multi-Threading GCC Continuation Segher Boessenkool
01:58 Re: How to modify Bugzilla tracker Feng Xue OS

December 11, 2019
20:39 Re: GCC static analysis branch now available on Compiler Explorer David Malcolm
17:55 Re: Code bloat due to silly IRA cost model? Richard Sandiford
17:47 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Eric S. Raymond
17:36 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Eric S. Raymond
17:17 Re: PPC64 libmvec implementation of sincos GT
16:02 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Jonathan Wakely
15:36 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Richard Earnshaw
15:36 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Joseph Myers
15:30 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Dennis Luehring
15:21 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Richard Earnshaw (lists)
15:19 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Jonathan Wakely
15:03 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Richard Earnshaw (lists)
14:40 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Maxim Kuvyrkov
12:29 The Trophex Show 2020_Attendees List Leila Colt
11:07 Re: How to modify Bugzilla tracker Jonathan Wakely
02:25 How to modify Bugzilla tracker Feng Xue OS

December 10, 2019
23:49 Question about storing summaries during LTO Erick Ochoa
21:36 Re: Questions about IPA/clones and new LTO pass Jan Hubicka
20:56 Re: Questions about IPA/clones and new LTO pass Jeff Law
20:42 Re: GCC static analysis branch now available on Compiler Explorer Jeff Law
20:16 Re: Code bloat due to silly IRA cost model? Georg-Johann Lay
19:51 Re: GCC static analysis branch now available on Compiler Explorer Martin Sebor
17:57 Re: GCC static analysis branch now available on Compiler Explorer David Malcolm
17:20 Re: GCC static analysis branch now available on Compiler Explorer David Malcolm
17:11 Re: GCC static analysis branch now available on Compiler Explorer David Malcolm
16:36 Re: GCC static analysis branch now available on Compiler Explorer Martin Sebor
16:04 Re: GCC static analysis branch now available on Compiler Explorer Marek Polacek
15:47 GCC static analysis branch now available on Compiler Explorer David Malcolm
14:00 Your request is being processed Walsh Oliver
10:52 Re: Usage of C11 Annex K Bounds-checking interfaces on GCC Jonathan Wakely
06:22 Re: Usage of C11 Annex K Bounds-checking interfaces on GCC Andrew Pinski
06:13 Usage of C11 Annex K Bounds-checking interfaces on GCC li zi
03:15 Usage of C11 Annex K Bounds-checking interfaces on GCC li zi

December 09, 2019
22:59 Re: Questions about IPA/clones and new LTO pass Erick Ochoa
22:12 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Eric S. Raymond
20:45 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Joseph Myers
19:28 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Eric S. Raymond
19:16 Re: Status of C++11 support Jason Merrill
18:40 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Bernd Schmidt
18:36 Re: Status of C++11 support Nicholas Krause
18:32 Re: Status of C++11 support Nicholas Krause
18:31 Re: Status of C++11 support Paul Smith
18:19 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Joseph Myers
18:09 Re: Status of C++11 support Andrew Haley
17:36 Re: PPC64 libmvec implementation of sincos GT
17:03 Re: Status of C++11 support Nicholas Krause
16:58 How to build gcc with address sanitizer? Qing Zhao
12:24 Re: Possible Bugs in cgraphunit.c Martin Liška
08:40 Re: PPC64 libmvec implementation of sincos Richard Biener
08:16 Re: Status of C++11 support Dennis Luehring
03:42 Re: [ C ] [ C++ ] Efficient Array Construction / Binary Payload Handling JeanHeyd Meneide
03:17 Status of C++11 support Nicholas Krause

December 08, 2019
22:40 gcc-10-20191208 is now available gccadmin
21:40 Re: PPC64 libmvec implementation of sincos GT
20:04 Multi-Threading GCC Continuation Nicholas Krause
17:56 Re: [PATCH] Re: Minimal GCC version to compile the trunk Jason Merrill
14:52 gcc plugin : access to gimple post inlining Vanush Vaswani
11:26 REQUEST: implement my library into gcc's c/cpp compiler Unidef Defshrizzle

December 07, 2019
22:40 gcc-9-20191207 is now available gccadmin
08:50 [PATCH] Re: Minimal GCC version to compile the trunk Jakub Jelinek
02:57 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Segher Boessenkool
02:43 Minimal GCC version to compile the trunk Andrew Pinski

December 06, 2019
23:22 Re: Branch and tag deletions Segher Boessenkool
22:40 gcc-8-20191206 is now available gccadmin
22:37 Re: Branch and tag deletions Segher Boessenkool
20:49 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Bernd Schmidt
20:43 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Sandra Loosemore
19:46 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Eric S. Raymond
17:43 Re: PPC64 libmvec implementation of sincos Richard Biener
17:41 Re: LTO : question about get_untransformed_body Richard Biener
17:39 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Richard Biener
17:21 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Eric S. Raymond
16:50 Re: PPC64 libmvec implementation of sincos GT
16:46 Re: LTO : question about get_untransformed_body Erick Ochoa
14:44 Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT Maxim Kuvyrkov
11:39 Re: PPC64 libmvec implementation of sincos Richard Biener
11:15 Re: PPC64 libmvec implementation of sincos Jakub Jelinek
10:50 Re: LTO : question about get_untransformed_body Richard Biener
10:48 Re: PPC64 libmvec implementation of sincos Richard Biener
09:22 Re: [RFC] Characters per line: from punch card (80) to line printer (132) Andrew Stubbs

December 05, 2019
23:02 Re: [RFC] Characters per line: from punch card (80) to line printer (132) (was: [Patch][OpenMP/OpenACC/Fortran] Fix mapping of optional (present|absent) arguments) Segher Boessenkool
22:37 Re: [RFC] Characters per line: from punch card (80) to line printer (132) (was: [Patch][OpenMP/OpenACC/Fortran] Fix mapping of optional (present|absent) arguments) Jonathan Wakely
22:34 Re: [RFC] Characters per line: from punch card (80) to line printer (132) (was: [Patch][OpenMP/OpenACC/Fortran] Fix mapping of optional (present|absent) arguments) Jonathan Wakely
22:19 Re: [RFC] Characters per line: from punch card (80) to line printer (132) (was: [Patch][OpenMP/OpenACC/Fortran] Fix mapping of optional (present|absent) arguments) Segher Boessenkool
22:02 Re: [RFC] Characters per line: from punch card (80) to line printer (132) (was: [Patch][OpenMP/OpenACC/Fortran] Fix mapping of optional (present|absent) arguments) Segher Boessenkool
21:14 Re: Commit messages and the move to git Eric S. Raymond
21:13 Re: Commit messages and the move to git Eric S. Raymond
20:56 Re: [RFC] Characters per line: from punch card (80) to line printer (132) (was: [Patch][OpenMP/OpenACC/Fortran] Fix mapping of optional (present|absent) arguments) Jonathan Wakely
20:46 Re: Commit messages and the move to git Joseph Myers
20:41 Re: [RFC] Characters per line: from punch card (80) to line printer (132) (was: [Patch][OpenMP/OpenACC/Fortran] Fix mapping of optional (present|absent) arguments) Jason Merrill
20:38 Re: [RFC] Characters per line: from punch card (80) to line printer (132) (was: [Patch][OpenMP/OpenACC/Fortran] Fix mapping of optional (present|absent) arguments) Marek Polacek
20:32 Re: [RFC] Characters per line: from punch card (80) to line printer (132) Segher Boessenkool
20:21 Re: [RFC] Characters per line: from punch card (80) to line printer (132) (was: [Patch][OpenMP/OpenACC/Fortran] Fix mapping of optional (present|absent) arguments) Segher Boessenkool
20:14 Re: Commit messages and the move to git Joseph Myers
20:12 Re: [RFC] Characters per line: from punch card (80) to line printer (132) (was: [Patch][OpenMP/OpenACC/Fortran] Fix mapping of optional (present|absent) arguments) Segher Boessenkool
20:06 Re: [RFC] Characters per line: from punch card (80) to line printer (132) (was: [Patch][OpenMP/OpenACC/Fortran] Fix mapping of optional (present|absent) arguments) Segher Boessenkool
19:16 Re: [RFC] Characters per line: from punch card (80) to line printer (132) James Secan
18:54 Re: [RFC] Characters per line: from punch card (80) to line printer (132) Martin Sebor
18:22 Re: [RFC] Characters per line: from punch card (80) to line printer (132) Robin Curtis
18:12 Re: [RFC] Characters per line: from punch card (80) to line printer (132) Eric Gallager
18:07 Re: [RFC] Characters per line: from punch card (80) to line printer (132) (was: [Patch][OpenMP/OpenACC/Fortran] Fix mapping of optional (present|absent) arguments) Marek Polacek
17:55 Re: [RFC] Characters per line: from punch card (80) to line printer (132) Andrew Stubbs
17:46 Re: PPC64 libmvec implementation of sincos GT
17:45 Re: Commit messages and the move to git Eric S. Raymond
17:29 Re: [RFC] Characters per line: from punch card (80) to line printer (132) (was: [Patch][OpenMP/OpenACC/Fortran] Fix mapping of optional (present|absent) arguments) N.M. Maclaren
17:22 Re: Commit messages and the move to git Joseph Myers
17:10 Re: Commit messages and the move to git Eric S. Raymond
17:03 Re: [RFC] Characters per line: from punch card (80) to line printer (132) (was: [Patch][OpenMP/OpenACC/Fortran] Fix mapping of optional (present|absent) arguments) Jonathan Wakely
16:55 Re: [RFC] Characters per line: from punch card (80) to line printer (132) Florian Weimer
16:44 Re: [RFC] Characters per line: from punch card (80) to line printer (132) (was: [Patch][OpenMP/OpenACC/Fortran] Fix mapping of optional (present|absent) arguments) Michael Matz
16:40 Re: [RFC] Characters per line: from punch card (80) to line printer (132) (was: [Patch][OpenMP/OpenACC/Fortran] Fix mapping of optional (present|absent) arguments) Jeff Law
16:24 Re: [RFC] Characters per line: from punch card (80) to line printer (132) (was: [Patch][OpenMP/OpenACC/Fortran] Fix mapping of optional (present|absent) arguments) Paul Koning
16:17 Re: [RFC] Characters per line: from punch card (80) to line printer (132) (was: [Patch][OpenMP/OpenACC/Fortran] Fix mapping of optional (present|absent) arguments) Joseph Myers
16:08 Re: Possible Bugs in cgraphunit.c Nicholas Krause
16:04 Re: [RFC] Characters per line: from punch card (80) to line printer (132) (was: [Patch][OpenMP/OpenACC/Fortran] Fix mapping of optional (present|absent) arguments) Jakub Jelinek
15:47 [RFC] Characters per line: from punch card (80) to line printer (132) (was: [Patch][OpenMP/OpenACC/Fortran] Fix mapping of optional (present|absent) arguments) Thomas Schwinge
15:33 Re: Commit messages and the move to git Eric S. Raymond
15:19 GCC conversion work in progress Eric S. Raymond
15:17 Re: Branch and tag deletions Eric S. Raymond
13:18 Re: Commit messages and the move to git Joseph Myers
12:08 Re: Possible Bugs in cgraphunit.c Martin Liška
10:54 Re: Commit messages and the move to git Jonathan Wakely
10:41 Re: Commit messages and the move to git Jonathan Wakely
10:36 Re: Commit messages and the move to git Richard Earnshaw (lists)
10:32 Re: Commit messages and the move to git Jonathan Wakely
10:26 Re: Commit messages and the move to git Jonathan Wakely
09:44 Re: PPC64 libmvec implementation of sincos Richard Biener
09:25 Re: Branch and tag deletions Richard Earnshaw (lists)
08:55 Re: Branch and tag deletions Maxim Kuvyrkov
08:01 Possible Bugs in cgraphunit.c Nicholas Krause

December 04, 2019
23:52 Re: Commit messages and the move to git Richard Earnshaw (lists)
23:40 Re: Branch and tag deletions Joseph Myers
21:45 Re: Branch and tag deletions Segher Boessenkool
20:53 Re: PPC64 libmvec implementation of sincos GT
20:37 Re: Branch and tag deletions Joseph Myers
19:50 Re: Branch and tag deletions Segher Boessenkool
18:25 Re: Branch and tag deletions Joseph Myers
17:06 Re: Questions about IPA/clones and new LTO pass Erick Ochoa
17:03 Re: LTO : question about get_untransformed_body Erick Ochoa
16:14 http://www.netgull.com mirror broken Dan Allen
13:09 Re: Branch and tag deletions Joseph Myers
12:52 Re: LTO : question about get_untransformed_body Richard Biener
12:39 Re: Branch and tag deletions Joseph Myers
12:34 Re: Branch and tag deletions Eric S. Raymond
11:31 Re: LTO : question about get_untransformed_body Martin Liška
11:30 Re: Questions about IPA/clones and new LTO pass Martin Liška
10:48 Re: [ C ] [ C++ ] Efficient Array Construction / Binary Payload Handling Richard Biener
09:53 Re: Branch and tag deletions Richard Earnshaw (lists)
01:25 Re: Branch and tag deletions Joseph Myers
01:01 Default "others" value for designated array initializers Yonatan Goldschmidt

December 03, 2019
22:51 LTO : question about get_untransformed_body Erick Ochoa
22:43 Re: Branch and tag deletions Segher Boessenkool
20:11 Re: Branch and tag deletions Richard Earnshaw (lists)
18:56 Re: Branch and tag deletions Segher Boessenkool
17:20 Re: Branch and tag deletions Richard Earnshaw (lists)
16:22 Re: Branch and tag deletions Richard Earnshaw (lists)
15:06 Re: Branch and tag deletions Joseph Myers
13:27 Re: Branch and tag deletions Joseph Myers
10:12 Re: Commit messages and the move to git Richard Earnshaw (lists)
09:44 Re: Commit messages and the move to git Richard Earnshaw (lists)
09:16 Re: Branch and tag deletions Richard Earnshaw (lists)
00:56 Re: Branch and tag deletions Segher Boessenkool
00:48 Re: Commit messages and the move to git Segher Boessenkool

December 02, 2019
22:59 Keeping the existing git mirror history available Joseph Myers
20:37 Re: Branch and tag deletions Joseph Myers
20:24 Re: Commit messages and the move to git Joseph Myers
20:22 Re: Commit messages and the move to git Richard Sandiford
18:17 Re: Commit messages and the move to git Eric S. Raymond
18:11 Re: Commit messages and the move to git Richard Earnshaw (lists)
18:00 Re: Commit messages and the move to git Segher Boessenkool
17:47 Re: Commit messages and the move to git Richard Earnshaw (lists)
17:45 Re: Branch and tag deletions Segher Boessenkool
17:25 Re: Commit messages and the move to git Segher Boessenkool
16:19 Re: Commit messages and the move to git Richard Earnshaw (lists)
15:35 Re: Commit messages and the move to git Segher Boessenkool
14:20 Should libstdc++ (and libgcc_s) be NODELETE? Florian Weimer
10:54 Re: Commit messages and the move to git Richard Earnshaw (lists)
02:50 Re: GCC selftest improvements Eric Gallager

December 01, 2019
22:42 gcc-10-20191201 is now available gccadmin
18:47 [ C ] [ C++ ] Efficient Array Construction / Binary Payload Handling JeanHeyd Meneide


Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

Mail converted by MHonArc