RE : SIMI 2019 - Attendees List

Hi,

I was researching about your company online and got to know about your participation in*SIMI 2019.*

Would you be interested to purchase an *attendees list ofconfirmed*contacts that you may need to contact with your offer?

*Each record will contain details like:* Contact Name, Title, Phone Number, Fax Number, Physical address, Company Name, Company URL, Zip Codes, Employee Size, Industry, Revenue Size, and most importantly verified email addresses.

 * 100% opt-in contacts. We abide to email regulation and can spam Act.
 * 90% Data accuracy and any bad or irrelevant data more than 10% would
   be replaced with fresh or unique contacts.

Note:As we are running an offer, you could purchase list at very less price with best discounted rate.

Let me know if you are interested and I shall get back to you with more information.

Appreciate your time & look forward to hear from you.

*Regards,*

*Rose Mary |*MTG 2019.**

*Online Marketing Executive*

If you don't wish to receive our newsletters, reply back with "Opt-Out" in subject line.