This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

RE: GCC selftest improvements


| -----Original Message-----
| From: Jeff Law <law@redhat.com>
| Sent: Monday, October 28, 2019 12:44 PM
| To: Richard Biener <richard.guenther@gmail.com>; gcc@gcc.gnu.org;
| Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr@microsoft.com>; Andrew Dean
| <Andrew.Dean@microsoft.com>; David Malcolm <dmalcolm@redhat.com>;
| ro@CeBiTec.Uni-Bielefeld.DE; mikestump@comcast.net;
| jason@redhat.com; Jonathan Wakely <cxx@kayari.org>
| Subject: Re: GCC selftest improvements
| 
| On 10/28/19 1:42 PM, Richard Biener wrote:
| >>
| >> I'd really like to see us move to C++11 or beyond.  Sadly, I don't
| >> think
| >> we have any good mechanism for making this kind of technical decision
| >> when there isn't consensus.
| >
| > Well, we just do it?
| For some reason I thought you were against such a change.  Was I wrong?

I suspect Andrew would be happy to contribute patch and any follow up.

-- Gaby


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]