This is the mail archive of the
gcc@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC selftest improvements
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Andrew Dean <Andrew dot Dean at microsoft dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "ro at CeBiTec dot Uni-Bielefeld dot DE" <ro at cebitec dot uni-bielefeld dot de>, "mikestump at comcast dot net" <mikestump at comcast dot net>, "law at redhat dot com" <law at redhat dot com>, "jason at redhat dot com" <jason at redhat dot com>, Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at microsoft dot com>, David Malcolm <dmalcolm at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2019 22:09:35 +0100
- Subject: Re: GCC selftest improvements
- References: <CO2PR00MB01197C9432A2E02C6F1692F1EA6A0@CO2PR00MB0119.namprd00.prod.outlook.com>
On Thu, 24 Oct 2019 at 21:50, Andrew Dean via gcc <gcc@gcc.gnu.org> wrote:
>
> TLDR: I'd like to propose adding a dependency on a modern unit testing framework to make it easier to write unit tests within GCC. Before I spend much more time on it, what sort of buy-in should I get? Are there any people in particular I should work more closely with as I make this change?
Dave Malcolm added the self test framework. He's subscribed to the
list, but I've CC'd him on this mail too.