This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

connecting a QEMU VM to dejagnu...


I’m trying to grapple with connecting dejagnu to a QEMU simulator; not finding any obvious examples to work with.

I’ve had a lot of familiarity using CGEN simulators connected to dejagnu, but QEMU’s a new breed of cat….

Can anyone point me to a boards/<arch>.exp that is based on using QEMU, or provide other examples.  

The one example I found via a web search seems to want to do everything in the virtual machine - but I have to believe that’s going to be insanely slow…



Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]