This is the mail archive of the
gcc@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Go reposrgeon is production ready
- From: "Eric S. Raymond" <esr at thyrsus dot com>
- To: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2019 02:12:20 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Go reposrgeon is production ready
Today I retired the original Python version of the reposurgeon code.
I plan to spend the next couple of days fixing minor bugs that
I was deferring until the Go port was finished. Then I'll dive
back into the gcc conversion.
Barring an emergency on the NTPsec project, I should be able to
concentrate on the conversion until it's done.
--
<a href="http://www.catb.org/~esr/">Eric S. Raymond</a>
Our society won't be truly free until "None of the Above" is always an option.