This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: taking OpenCL C as a built-in lang of GCC?
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Jianbin Fang <jianbinfang at yeah dot net>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2019 11:10:36 -0600
- Subject: Re: taking OpenCL C as a built-in lang of GCC?
- References: <494fcfcb.4f376.16d25f2d9b7.Coremail.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 9/12/19 8:48 AM, Jianbin Fang wrote:
> Hello Guys,
> I am working on OpenCL for a couple of years, and would like to ask,
> as for GCC, why not taking OpenCL C as a built-in language in its
There's no inherent reason why we don't support OpenCL C. Someone would
just need to write a suitable front-end for GCC and contribute it.