This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc/testsuite/go/index0-out.x spinning
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at golang dot org>
- To: Martin Sebor <msebor at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc mailing list <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2019 21:56:03 -0700
- Subject: Re: gcc/testsuite/go/index0-out.x spinning
- References: <email@example.com>
On Thu, Sep 19, 2019 at 7:10 PM Martin Sebor <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> All my Fedora 30 builds on x86_64 today have gotten stuck on
> index0-out.x spinning indefinitely. I build and test all
> languages, including Go, so I'm wondering if anyone else who
> builds Go sees the same thing or if you know of a workaround.
For what it's worth, I don't see this on Debian rodete at GCC SVN