Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT

On Tue, 17 Sep 2019, Richard Biener wrote:

> If stage3 ends on Dec 31st then stage1 ends Oct 31st to have a two-month
> stage3.  That's about two weeks earlier than in the past.

I don't think the repository conversion should constrain the timing of the
end of stage 1 or stage 3; it should be OK to end stage 3 either before or
after the repository conversion if that proves convenient.

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com