Re: [EXT] Re: Questions about initialization data during LTO

On 9/16/19 8:28 PM, Gary Oblock wrote:
So Martin, let me get this straight, all of the initialization information
can be fetched here?

Yes.

I ask this because I was under the impression that
some of it was deleted and could not be recovered.

No, that should not happen.

Martin

The worst case scenario
for my optimization (making it illegal) is if the user specified an initialization
and the initialization disappeared without leaving a trace in the IR that it ever
existed.