Re: GCC Git hooks

On Sun, 15 Sep 2019, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:

> Let me know how I can help, and I will do my best.  (Even if I'll be
> offline most of the next three weeks, I can get online most days and
> spend some time.)

Apart from general review of the test conversion / conversion and hook
scripts, which everyone can do, I think the main thing would be to advise
on what needs to happen to avoid breaking the www.gnu.org copy of the site
and your HTML validation system for commits.

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com