Re: GCC Git hooks

On Sat, 14 Sep 2019, Jason Merrill wrote:
> Separately, Joseph volunteered to deal with converting the gcc-www
> repository to git and dealing with those hooks.

This is great, thank you!

I was absolutely going to join Cauldron this week, but something personal
is consuming me all of this month (and I am also off work), so I wanted
to at least write a note with some thoughts, and this would have been one
of the items -- converting wwwdocs without waiting for anything else --
... and then I got swamped the last days.

Thank you for picking this up, and for volunteering Joseph!

Let me know how I can help, and I will do my best.  (Even if I'll be
offline most of the next three weeks, I can get online most days and
spend some time.)

Yeah. :)

Gerald