This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Enabling Ctags Tree Wide for GCC
- From: Eric Gallager <egall at gwmail dot gwu dot edu>
- To: Nicholas Krause <xerofoify at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2019 11:51:14 -0400
- Subject: Re: Enabling Ctags Tree Wide for GCC
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 9/11/19, Nicholas Krause <email@example.com> wrote:
> I was wondering what is the easiest way to allow source tree wide ctags.
> There doesn't
> seem to be a make x command for it nor any real documentation online and
> it would
> be nice to have.
ISTR this topic coming up 2 years ago: