This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Deprecate -traditional-cpp?
- From: Martin Jambor <mjambor at suse dot cz>
- To: Nathan Sidwell <nathan at acm dot org>, "gcc\@gcc.gnu.org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2019 15:01:45 +0200
- Subject: Re: Deprecate -traditional-cpp?
- References: <email@example.com>
On Thu, Sep 05 2019, Nathan Sidwell wrote:
> Is it time to deprecate traditional preprocessing? It's been 30 years
> since C89. Are (non-compiler) tools that use it still things?
xrdb runs .Xdefaults and I believe .Xresources files through the
pre-processor and I still use the latter to configure my desktop.
I cannot however find the string "traditional" in
perhaps it does not use that option.