This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[GSoC-19] Adding functions in math.h as built-ins
- From: Tejas Joshi <tejasjoshi9673 at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Martin Jambor <mjambor at suse dot cz>, hubicka at ucw dot cz
- Cc: joseph at codesourcery dot com, segher at kernel dot crashing dot org, richard dot sandiford at arm dot com, Uros Bizjak <ubizjak at gmail dot com>
- Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2019 20:23:27 +0530
- Subject: [GSoC-19] Adding functions in math.h as built-ins
As deadline of GSoC has ended and regardless of what it results into,
I would like to sincerely thanks GCC for giving me this opportunity to
contribute in and learn GCC which helped me to get to know open source
Working on this project has helped me to not only elevate my knowledge
about GCC, its intrinsic but also compilers in general, C, C++ and
floating point intrinsics too and will definitely assist me in
developing my future career and opportunities.
I would like to thanks Martin and Honza for guiding me throughout this
course of project and also all those people, especially Joseph, Segher
and Richard who actively assisted me for the problems I encountered.
Although the project hasn't met its specified deliverables till
deadline, I will still continue to work on the remaining things so
that those get comitted too and will keep seeking for inputs whenever