This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Rust front-end
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: "Bin.Cheng" <amker dot cheng at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Mateus Carmo Martins de Freitas Barbosa <mateus dot carmo dot barbosa at usp dot br>, GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2019 10:34:21 +0100
- Subject: Re: Rust front-end
- References: <CACeY_ch4cPydJv5BV63j5A5NrR254a9a-=V+g3wcLPTaLhiM0g@mail.gmail.com> <CAHFci2-XX_qBA1L6u867yQ+HJDEawYoXYFJOWe+-3pX_GKevTg@mail.gmail.com>
On Tue, 27 Aug 2019 at 09:10, Bin.Cheng wrote:
> And couple of words to the community, we may need to be more active in
> order to attract new developers. IMHO, messages asking for information
> shouldn't need one week to be answered?
This is not really the right place to ask for information about
something that isn't part of GCC. Since the Rust front end is
incomplete and not included in the official GCC tree, it would make a
lot more sense to contact the author(s) of that Rust front end.