This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: CFG generation from C/C++ and JAVA
- From: NightStrike <nightstrike at gmail dot com>
- To: charfi asma <charfiasma at yahoo dot fr>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Gcc-help <gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2019 15:37:31 -0400
- Subject: Re: CFG generation from C/C++ and JAVA
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <CAFiYyc0W=-0aSVSnb2=CzdBj=LhWwWaApn9TXn_4Wv948kX3wQ@mail.gmail.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, Jun 27, 2019 at 11:32 AM charfi asma via gcc <email@example.com> wrote:
> Thank you for your help.
> Yes, It seems that gcj6 is not well installaed.
> Could you please help me to install it ? which installation instruction should I follow ?
> I can not installed with apt-get
> should I checkout the gcj 6 from git and setup it manually ?
> If yes, can you please give me the steps to follow ?
> Thank you again for your help
> Le jeudi 27 juin 2019 à 11:24:41 UTC+2, Richard Biener <firstname.lastname@example.org> a écrit :
> On Wed, Jun 26, 2019 at 5:33 PM charfi asma via gcc <email@example.com> wrote:
> > Hello,
> > I am interested in generating the CFG from several gcc front ends. All works fine for GCC and G++, and we are also interrested in JAVA.
> > we have seen that GCJ is no longer maintained/distributed by GCCHowever, we do not like to compile input java code into assembly or binary code, we would like just to analyze (with our tools) the CFG produced from each front ends including the gcj front end.
> > we downloaded the gcc 6.5.0 that contains gcj but when trying to call "gcj -v" we got this error : "libgcj.spec : Nosuch file or directory."
> > Any idea ? we really need to evaluate the java front end even in a previous version of GCC (just to dump the Generic, gimple and cfg intermediate representations)
> > Thank you very much !
> it looks like you failed to build and install libjava. Please follow
> the install instructions, in particular you need to download
> ecj.jar which you likely forgot.
> > Asma