Re: Committing patches and other conventions (Was: Re: About GSOC)

Thank you for this mail.
As soon as the implementation of roundeven is approved, I will do the
documentation in ChangeLogs wherever necessary and the testing part.
Will also make changes where my code does not match the GCC coding
conventions and will try to follow it further.

Thanks.
-Tejas