This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Outdated Documentation due to naming change of the function walk_dominator_tree
- From: nick <xerofoify at gmail dot com>
- To: GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: tsaunders at mozilla dot com
- Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2019 22:36:10 -0400
- Subject: Outdated Documentation due to naming change of the function walk_dominator_tree
In both the manual and general other places it seems that the old walk_dominator_tree is used instead
of the current walk name. Trevor has been CCed as this change occurred it seems in 2013 but some of
the callers including the manual are still out of date.
Sending patches for fixing the code comments is fine and I don't mind but the manual itself also requires
changes so making sure that gets changed as well.