Re: On-Demand range technology [6/5] - Integration

     Short summary:

a) we'll unify value_range and the irange API, confirm there are no new
bugs nor performance issue.  This would considered complete when the
ranger is able to fully run using value_range instead of irange.

[snip]

Does this seem reasonable?

I think that's a reasonable plan.  You may be aware that we added a

I guess this means I'm first at bat :).

My first patch is the intersect() implementation for value_range_base which I posted yesterday. I'll be sending more throughout the next week or two.

Aldy