This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: On-Demand range technology [6/5] - Integration
- From: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>, Andrew MacLeod <amacleod at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GCC <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2019 08:46:16 -0400
- Subject: Re: On-Demand range technology [6/5] - Integration
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <CAFiYyc0BQMB8nsyAn_oOP9a18Fq8JUGAMmwD4NNp2s=B+6X43w@mail.gmail.com>
a) we'll unify value_range and the irange API, confirm there are no new
bugs nor performance issue. This would considered complete when the
ranger is able to fully run using value_range instead of irange.
Does this seem reasonable?
I think that's a reasonable plan. You may be aware that we added a
I guess this means I'm first at bat :).
My first patch is the intersect() implementation for value_range_base
which I posted yesterday. I'll be sending more throughout the next week