This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: [GSOC-2019] - Csmith fuzzer leveraging GCC C Extensions


On 5/15/19 9:49 AM, Shubham Narlawar wrote:
> Hello Martin and community,

Hi Shubham.

Thank you for starting working on the project. There are some recommendations
before we fully being:

1) I've recently received 5 emails that have very similar subject and it's
   unclear why that happened? When you e.g. forget to add something into
   an email, it's easier to reply to your email and just mention what
   was forgotten.

2) Please reply to this email thread and for each new functionality, please
   adjust email subject so that it's easier to orient.

3) I would recommend to make a separate branch for each functionality and
   send a branch name here. I can easily pull and don't have to apply a patch.

4) Can we directly use pull requests into https://github.com/csmith-project/csmith ?
   I can comment the changes there if you want.

5) I'm quite new to csmith, so be patient with me ;)

6) Are you familiar with coding style of CSmith? I can't verify changes in that area.

Thanks for working on that.
Martin


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]