This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Dejagnu output size limit and flaky test ( c-c++-common/builtins.c -Wc++-compat )
- From: Jim Wilson <jimw at sifive dot com>
- To: Matthew Malcomson <Matthew dot Malcomson at arm dot com>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: nd <nd at arm dot com>
- Date: Wed, 8 May 2019 12:00:14 -0700
- Subject: Re: Dejagnu output size limit and flaky test ( c-c++-common/builtins.c -Wc++-compat )
- References: <email@example.com>
On 5/8/19 3:34 AM, Matthew Malcomson wrote:
The cause seems to be a restriction in dejagnu where it stops reading
after a given read if its output buffer is greater than 512000 bytes.
This dejagnu restriction was removed in 2016. Try using a newer dejagnu
2016-03-27 Ben Elliston <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* lib/remote.exp (standard_wait): Append any trailing characters
to $output that may be still in $expect_out(buffer) when eof is
matched. Remove arbitrary limitation in the ".+" matching case,
similar to the change to local_exec on 2016-02-17.