Meet world Scholars at ICMGRS(19)with Papers Indexed Scopus/Ei(Publish)

| |
Speaker and Author to Shanghai, China
Dear colleagues and scholars, now as invited member to present the comingICMGRS(2019) Forum and speak on your researches for discussion, we are sure your presence and support will significantly help ICMGRS in accelerating research advance!
Submission of Paper
As preparation, we expect you to contribute related research papers for reviewing; we have professional reviewers to give advice for your reference. And after convention, all papers will be submitted for index in Ei (Scopus), WOS/CPCI and CNKI.
1. Opening from June 16 to 17 (2019) in Shanghai, China
2. Submission to submit@icmgrs2019.org view topics at Homepage
3. We expect your early reply and submission as support!
| |