Re: GSoC OMPD

Hi,

I know my first email is vague. I wanted to throw it out there since
the April 9th deadline is coming up. So far, I've built gcc several
times. I downloaded the gcc source code. Also I compiled a program
with the -fdump options and looked through the files. I've been using
gcc for a few years now for projects.. If you think that OMPD will too
much for a first time GCC developer, I'm willing to try for a
different project.

Thank you,
Bryan Carroll