Re: [GSoC 2019] Proposal: Parallelize GCC With Threads

On Sun, 31 Mar 2019, Giuliano Belinassi wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I wrote my GSoC Proposal to the "Parallelize GCC with threads" project,
> and if someone is interested in it, I am linking the text here in order
> to get feedback. Please let me know if something is not entirely clear,
> or if there are any problems with the calendar, or if you have any
> suggestions. :-)
>
> Link to the proposal:
> https://github.com/giulianobelinassi/proposta-gsoc/blob/master/proposta.pdf
>
> GitHub seems mess up with the PDF hyperlinks in their viewer, therefore you will
> need to download the PDF if you want to click on them, or use this
> mirror i've set:
> https://www.ime.usp.br/~belinass/GSoC-Proposal.pdf

Hi,

I've read the proposal and it is great - the planned tasks timeline
is solid and realistic.  Of course what will happen between
second and final evaluation depends a lot on the amount of issues
unconvered.

Thanks,
Richard.

--
Richard Biener <rguenther@suse.de>
SUSE Linux GmbH, Maxfeldstrasse 5, 90409 Nuernberg, Germany;