GSOC Proposal

Greetings All,

I've already done most of the work required for signing up for GSoC
as of last year i.e. reading getting started, being signed up legally
for contributions.

My only real concern would be the proposal which I started writing here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BKVeh62IpigsQYf_fJqkdu_js0EeGdKtXInkWZ-DtU0/edit?usp=sharing

The biography and success section I'm fine with my bigger concern would be the project and roadmap
section. The roadmap is there and I will go into more detail about it in the projects section as
need be. Just wanted to known if the roadmap is detailed enough or can I just write out a few
paragraphs discussing it in the Projects Section.

Any other comments are welcome as well as I write it there,
Nick