Re: GSoC

Hello Martin,

On Sun, Mar 10 2019, Martin Emil wrote:
> Hello ,
> I am Martin Emil last year computer engineering student from Egypt .
> I came through your project in GSoC  and i am very interested about it and
> want to work on it.
> I have strong knowledge in C,C++,Java and python programming
> languages.

Given the project you are interested in, do you have background in
parallel programming?  OpenMP in particular?  I am also worried that you
need at least some rudimentary theoretical background in the area of
compilers in order to apply too.

> I am interested in *Implementation of OMPD
> <http://www.openmp.org/wp-content/uploads/SC17-Protze-2017-11-15_OpenMP-Tools.pdf>
> in  GCC idea  , and i want to know more about it .*

We are happy to answer any specific question but this one is quite a bit
too broad.  Apart from what is covered by the spec you have linked, what
would you like to know?

Thanks,

Martin