This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 8.3 Release Candidate available from gcc.gnu.org
- From: Bill Seurer <seurer at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2019 14:56:04 -0600
- Subject: Re: GCC 8.3 Release Candidate available from gcc.gnu.org
- References: <20190215161345.GV2135@tucnak>
On 02/15/19 10:13, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
The first release candidate for GCC 8.3 is available from
and shortly its mirrors. It has been generated from SVN revision 268935.
I have so far bootstrapped and tested the release candidate on
x86_64-linux and i686-linux. Please test it and report any issues to
If all goes well, I'd like to release 8.3 on Friday, February 22nd.
I bootstrapped and tested on powerpc64. power 7 BE, power 8 BE, power 8
LE, and power 9 LE all went well.