This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 8.3 Status Report (2019-02-08)
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Nathan Sidwell <nathan at acm dot org>
- Cc: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>, gcc Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2019 12:09:37 -0500
- Subject: Re: GCC 8.3 Status Report (2019-02-08)
- References: <20190208081549.GT2135@tucnak> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, Feb 8, 2019 at 6:50 AM Nathan Sidwell <email@example.com> wrote:
> On 2/8/19 3:15 AM, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> > Status
> > ======
> > GCC 7.3 has been released on January 25th, so it is about time to do
> > GCC 8.3 release now. Unfortunately we have a recent P1 C++ regression
> > - PR88995. Nathan (or Jason), do you think it can be fixed soon?
I think it was fixed by the patch for 88761 I just checked in.
> b) perhaps we shouldn't be sending non-dependent expressions through the
> capture machinery, but instead wrapping them in an appropriate
> view_convert_expr to make them const?
> Nathan Sidwell