Re: testsuite result updates for x86_64-w64-mingw32

> The gnat1 command that fails is
>
> mingw-w64-gcc/src/build-i686-w64-mingw32/gcc/gnat1.exe -gnatwa -quiet
> -nostdinc -dumpbase g-exptty.adb -auxbase-strip g-exptty.o -O2 -Wextra
> -Wall -g -gnatpg -mtune=generic -march=i686 -gnatO g-exptty.o g-exptty.adb
> -o E:\msys32-devel\tmp\ccAujHCD.s
>
> I attached gdb and set set env ADA_INCLUDE_PATH and it seems to not be able
> to find some file but segfaults when printing the error, so I'm guessing
> there's a heap corruption somewhere.
>
> The full stack trace is
> https://gist.github.com/Mistuke/a62d45337f7515f5f4725fcff1c93395
>
> It seem to not be able to find s-reldel.ads? Any tips on how to debug this?

The file is not in the source tree so the failure is expected.  In this case,
Rtsfind.Load_Fail raises an exception which should be caught in the caller.

The big difference between GCC 7 and GCC 8 here is documented on:
  https://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-8/changes.html

"For its internal exception handling used on the host for error recovery in
the front-end, the compiler now relies on the native exception handling
mechanism of the host platform, which should be more efficient than the former
mechanism."

I presume that the problem occurs during stage #2, i.e. that the gnat1 at
stake has been built by the base compiler, right?

--
Eric Botcazou