This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Regarding projects and begineer guide.
- From: David Malcolm <dmalcolm at redhat dot com>
- To: Durgesh Kumar <durgesh dot 17bcs1179 at abes dot ac dot in>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2018 12:32:01 -0500
- Subject: Re: Regarding projects and begineer guide.
- References: <CAO36+2iCj9X7gt1QKa7YGXi=jjJcdSi7zi2kDbe_7bGMGVsWfirstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, 2018-12-05 at 22:48 +0530, Durgesh Kumar wrote:
> Dear sir/mam
> I am durgesh kumar from ABES engineering collenge,ghaziabad,uttar
> I am currently in 2nd year of my graduation(Btech CSE )
> I want to contribute in some of your prestigious project. So i
> request you
> to please provide me some of your top priority project and a begineer
> I hope you will concern my request.
I'd recommend starting with something small, in an area that interests
you. We're currently in feature freeze for gcc 9, so bugfixing is our
main focus right now.
FWIW, here's an unofficial beginner's guide I wrote to document my own
experiences learning GCC:
You might want to also look at this:
Hope this is helpful