Re: GCC 6 branch is now closed

On 10/26/18, Jakub Jelinek <jakub@redhat.com> wrote:
> After the GCC 6.5 release the GCC 6 branch is now closed.  Please
> refrain from committing to it from now on.
>
> Thanks
> 	Jakub

So, since it's the last branch with java in it, can we go and finally
remove the last vestiges of java from the gcc website? Specifically:

- On https://gcc.gnu.org/lists.html move "java" and "java-patches"
from "Open lists" to "Historical lists" (and likewise with "java-prs"
and "java-cvs" in "Read only lists")
- In Bugzilla, prevent any new bugs with java-related components from
being opened for the GCC product
- Also in Bugzilla, does it really make sense to have classpath
continue to share a bugzilla with gcc now that the last gcc branch
with java has been closed? Seems like, if possible, it'd be better to
separate classpath out into its own bug database. That way the bug
creation process could be made one step shorter, since the "First, you
must pick a product on which to enter a bug" page would then no longer
be necessary, since classpath would no longer be a choice, so there'd
only be one product left (gcc).

Eric