Backporting gcc_qsort

gcc_qsort as introduced by Alexander Monakov [0] in trunk for 9.x is a
great change that defines the order of otherwise-unbalanced internal
sorts, some of which would otherwise cause bootstrapping failures.

I would like to request that these it as well as subsequent fixups
(all listed specifically below) be backported to the 8.x branch. They
apply cleanly to 8.x, and I can confirm that they fix qsort-related
bootstrap failures at least in my case of crossing x86_64-gnu to
x86_64-musl.

Would there be any downside to backporting?

The changes that I locally backported and tested successfully were:
r260216: Introduce gcc_qsort
r260222: gcc_qsort: avoid oversized memcpy temporaries
r262092: gcc_qsort: avoid overlapping memcpy (PR 86311)
r264065: qsort_chk: call from gcc_qsort instead of wrapping it

[0]: https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2018-05/msg00479.html

Regards,
Cory Fields