This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Implementing p0515 - spaceship operator
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Tim van Deurzen <tim at kompiler dot org>
- Cc: Marek Polacek <polacek at redhat dot com>, Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>, Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, David Brown <david at westcontrol dot com>, Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2018 11:00:27 -0400
- Subject: Re: Implementing p0515 - spaceship operator
- References: <email@example.com> <CADzB+2mwgi4yaTJJf3NCZ9AC1AqYUEFMECj0g-smkmBLrjW4Yg@mail.gmail.com> <CAH6eHdSZce9rkrzxZ8iPQjw=gA=TLAOVRTLKTUQjAFqvohK1dg@mail.gmail.com> <CADzB+2kPkyha1wBgPtHXwxdu7T3_a+2TAhX6nYvbZGYmXZP_MA@mail.gmail.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <CAH6eHdSkssyVXoq3oDuRmNmPSW9JxZK_NJE6YcUCY+SQ+GbOKw@mail.gmail.com> <5A573705.email@example.com> <alpine.DEB.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20180830180705.GN2218@tucnak> <20180830181617.GD12638@redhat.com> <email@example.com>
On Mon, Sep 3, 2018 at 5:04 PM, Tim van Deurzen <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I must confess that in the last months I've not been able to find much time
> (I do this in my spare time) to work on this. Part of the problem is also
> that my new employer hasn't yet provided a written copyright waiver for the
> FSF, though they have agreed and my contract already works out well in that
Any progress on this?
> I would very much like to continue this project, but I'm very happy to
> collaborate and join forces to get this feature further. I hang out on the
> CppSlack as vdeurzen, if you want to contact me on another platform. Are
> there other platforms for GCC development that are well suited to discussing
> this topic?
Many GCC developers hang out on the #gcc channel on irc.oftc.net.