This is the mail archive of the
gcc@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 1.40.
- From: "Ian Lance Taylor via gcc" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: "?yvind Hagen" <interhagen1988 at mail dot ru>
- Cc: GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2018 05:43:02 -0700
- Subject: Re: GCC 1.40.
- References: <1536921634.807378580@f315.i.mail.ru>
- Reply-to: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
On Fri, Sep 14, 2018 at 3:40 AM, ?yvind Hagen via gcc <gcc@gcc.gnu.org> wrote:
>
> Hi to you in GCC Development department.
> Do you still have manual Version 1.40 so I can decode if that code in Linux 0.01 is correctly set up 100% and just that.
> And, I am wondering if that is easy to decode MS-DOS 5.0 to run in Linux 0.01?
>
> A long, long ago, I have been sent to you an e-mail something about compiling, which I forgetting through time, set up but you developers in your organization never replied so I ran away disappointed.
It would be better to use the mailing list gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org for
questions like this. The mailing list gcc@gcc.gnu.org is mostly for
the development of GCC itself. See https://gcc.gnu.org/lists.html.
Thanks.
You can get a copy of gcc-1.40 from
ftp://gcc.gnu.org/pub/gcc/old-releases/gcc-1 . But I have to warn you
that it may not be possible to build it with a current version of GCC.
I haven't tried.
Ian