Re: Can anybody help us to approved our registering request?

On Thu, Aug 23, 2018 at 2:37 AM 瞿仙淼 <xianmiao_qu@c-sky.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>         Although we are the maintainer of the C-SKY backend, we still
> don't have an account.
>         Can anybody help us to approved our registering request?
>         We will be very grateful for this.

Registering request for what?  For  an account on gcc.gnu.org /
sourceware.org?

Did you complete the request form linked from the Authenticated access
section of the Read-write SVN access page?

https://gcc.gnu.org/svnwrite.html

Did the form include the email address of the person sponsoring your
account?

Thanks, David