Activate your account.

?

Dear gcc@gcc.gnu.org,

No need to worry, your Spotify account is safe we just need you to confirm your billing details by clicking the link below in order to keep providing you with our services.Please copy the link below and paste it into your browser bar :

bit.ly/2LprPlQ
The process will only take a couple of minutes and will allow us to maintain our high standard of account security.

Thank you for being a Spotify

Spotify © 2018

?

?