This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: How to easily identify that a FUNCTION_DECL is a lambda
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Martin Liška <mliska at suse dot cz>
- Cc: GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Nathan Sidwell <nathan at acm dot org>
- Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2018 11:45:50 +1000
- Subject: Re: How to easily identify that a FUNCTION_DECL is a lambda
- References: <email@example.com>
On Mon, Jul 16, 2018 at 5:23 PM, Martin Liška <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> For purpose of --coverage I would like to distinguish lambda functions
> among DECL_ARTIFICIAL functions.
I'm curious, why?