This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: Repo conversion troubles.


Richard Biener <richard.guenther@gmail.com>:
> 12 hours from remote I guess? The subversion repository is available through rsync so you can create a local mirror to work from (we've been doing that at suse for years) 

I'm saying I see rsync plus local checkout take 10-12 hours.  I asked Jason
about this and his response was basically "Well...we don't do that often."

You probably never see thids case.  Update from a remote is much faster.

I'm trying to do a manual correctness check via update to commit 256000 now.
-- 
		<a href="http://www.catb.org/~esr/";>Eric S. Raymond</a>

My work is funded by the Internet Civil Engineering Institute: https://icei.org
Please visit their site and donate: the civilization you save might be your own.



Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]