Bug in m68k ASM softloat implementation?

Hi,

After hunting out a problem using the softloat code on m68k, with the
assistance of the WinUAE author (Toni Wilen) we think we have noticed a bug
dating back to 1994.

Laddsf$nf returns values with the wrong sign, because it clears the sign
bit, before caching the wrong value and then attempting to use it.

the movel d0,d7 is either in the wrong place (should be before the sign bit
is cleared), or it should be removed completely and the following andl IMM
(0x80000000),d7 should be changed to use d2 instead (which should have the
correct sign from the prior eorl)

Yours,
Nick Andrews.