This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: [Aarch64] Vector Function Application Binary Interface Specification for OpenMP


> On Feb 9, 2018, at 3:47 PM, Steve Ellcey <sellcey@cavium.com> wrote:
> 
> […]
> I was wondering if the function vector ABI has been published yet and
> if so, where I could find it.
> 

Hi Steve,

I am happy to let you know that the Vector Function ABI for AArch64 is now public and available via the link at [1].

Don’t hesitate to contact me in case you have any questions.

Kind regards,

Francesco

[1] https://developer.arm.com/products/software-development-tools/hpc/arm-compiler-for-hpc/vector-function-abi

> Steve Ellcey
> sellcey@cavium.com


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]