This is the mail archive of the
gcc@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 8.1 Released
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: Daniel Santos <daniel dot santos at pobox dot com>
- Cc: Uros Bizjak <ubizjak at gmail dot com>, gcc <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 2 May 2018 18:43:06 +0200
- Subject: Re: GCC 8.1 Released
- References: <20180502121545.GU8577@tucnak> <28325bfe-e9fc-81be-e3f2-a3cb5919a529@pobox.com>
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
On Wed, May 02, 2018 at 11:38:51AM -0500, Daniel Santos wrote:
> Looks like I forgot to add the details of -mcall-ms2sysv-xlogues to the
> changes (https://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-8/changes.html). Is it too late to
> change that? At least this only really affects one project (that I'm
> aware of). I've got some improvements to it for GCC 9 that I'll get
> together in the next few weeks. I'll email the Wine list later today.
There is no deadline on gcc-*/changes.html changes, it can be changed
whenever changes for it are acked. Of course it is always better to
do it before the release if possible.
Jakub