This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 8.1 Release Candidate available from gcc.gnu.org
- From: Bill Seurer <seurer at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2018 16:14:41 -0500
- Subject: Re: GCC 8.1 Release Candidate available from gcc.gnu.org
- References: <20180425100457.GF8577@tucnak>
On 04/25/2018 05:04 AM, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
The first release candidate for GCC 8.1 is available from
and shortly its mirrors. It has been generated from SVN revision 259636.
I have so far bootstrapped and tested the release candidate on
x86_64-linux and i686-linux. Please test it and report any issues to
If all goes well, I'd like to release 8.1 on Wednesday, May 2nd.
I bootstrapped and tested it on powerpc64 both LE (power 8 and power 9)
and BE (power 8 and power 7) and it looks good.