This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
GCC 8.1 Release Candidate available from gcc.gnu.org
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2018 12:04:57 +0200
- Subject: GCC 8.1 Release Candidate available from gcc.gnu.org
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
The first release candidate for GCC 8.1 is available from
and shortly its mirrors. It has been generated from SVN revision 259636.
I have so far bootstrapped and tested the release candidate on
x86_64-linux and i686-linux. Please test it and report any issues to
If all goes well, I'd like to release 8.1 on Wednesday, May 2nd.