Re: GSoC 2018: Hrishikesh Kulkarni has been selected to work on LTO dumping tool

Hi,

Thanks a lot for giving me this wonderful opportunity to work with GCC
under your guidance and mentorship (GSOC 2018).

Just a few starting queries

   1.

   As a starting point to read lto-object file, is it sufficient to only
   link with lto-object.c or shall I need other source files too ?
   2.

   Should the dump tool be under gcc or lto dir? Would I need to modify
   only gcc/Makefile.in to add entry for building the dump tool or any other
   Makefiles too ?

Also, I would proceed with copyright assignment as soon as I will receive
the mentioned forms.

Thanks,

Hrishikesh